HIV & Hepatitis
General Information About HIV/HIV Treatment
- www.HIV-druginteractions.org Good practical site including printable drug interaction charts
- www.hivResistanceweb.com Learn more about HIV drug resistance mutations
- www.iasusa.org International AIDS Society-USA Homepage
- www.MedAdvocates.org Includes a kaletra library services
- www.Natap.org Site for National AIDS Treatment Advocacy Project
- www.Nastad.org National Alliance of State and Territorial AIDS Directors
- www.NMAC.org National Minority AIDS Council that develops leadership within communities of color to address the challenges of HIV/AIDS
- www.TheBody.com An AIDS and HIV information resource geared toward patients. This site includes an “ask the experts” section.
- www.WellProject.com A site that will be an on-line community designed for people interested in information, resources, and support for women living with HIV disease.
- www.cdc.gov Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- www.KALETRA.com Includes information for both patients and healthcare professional
- www.AbbottVirology.com This site is committed to providing continuum of care and innovation in HIV disease and management